Tuesday 26 April 2011

s0 sad

assalamualaikum..

herm,...10.15 am.. early in Wednesday m0rning.. i'm very sad right n0w... actually from last night I was s0 sad bcuase he 'leave' me and hang out with his friends. s0mtimes I felt that he's friend would like to take away him from me.. I don't want that.. seriously I cant accept if he going out with anyb0dy while i'm in h0stel with n0 happiness. i'm very hunger yesterday then i call him,where are you???i know he try to avoid to say that he at 'kedai mkn'.. yeah!s0,perfect while i'm very hunger and he hang out with his friend and eat s0 mush as he can.. i'm starving!!


i kn0w i'm n0t the women you prefer for the level of jealous. my jealous to him are t00 high until what he would like to d0 i will think he n0t l0ve and care t0 me.. s0 sad... actually yesterday i don't have enough credit to text him..then I just let it and i expect he would call me..but n0.. my expectation are correctly wr0ng...huhu... t0day, he just call me for wake me up f0r subuh prayer. i thought he will call me after i pray,but he's not.. just let me 'begitu sahaja'. 

he kn0w i will going to my 'mak angkat' house. i thought he will follow me and spent time together with me.. but, he's not. he has w0rk to d0 at politeknik. s0,i need t0 accept it.. and i,will going to my 'mak angkat' house with my 2guys that I'm not familiar yet..huhu... 

h0ney, if anything happens to me... just remember i always l0ve and miss you and always want you beside me every time..huhu


1 comment:

  1. alahai jiwangnye zue :)
    hihihihi
    ala, sekali sekala nak rindu2~
    ape salahnye :)

    ReplyDelete