Monday 25 April 2011

my family

hye there!!
g00d m0rning... still early in the morning actually even  time at 10.00am sharp! never mind..its okay right!
erm... firstly, I would like t0 pr0ud t0 myself bec0z I s0 excited t0 make a bl0g and bec0me a bl0gger...hehe

based on the title given(like writing an essay f0r MUET..hehe), I would like to share s0mething about my family.. don't worry,it is n0t f0r my truly family... it was my family at PTSB.. yes!my institution which I already finished my xm yesterday...

actually I have 0ne big family while I'm studying here. from I was in semester 1 until in semester 6. Noorhafizah binti mahmud, Rumaizah binti Md Rejab, Siti Zubaidah binti Othman Siru, Zulaiha binti Aman n Noman Hakim bin Ahmad.. all this pers0n already help me when I'm stuck in my life. they always with me when I need them.. I love you all very much. you all actually already like my sisters n br0thers. it is hard for me to leave my siblings. actually I was involve in PEMBIMBING RAKAN SISWA (PRS) from semester 1 until n0w,n0w,n0w and n0w.. actually until the future.. this club has already teach me h0w  t0 interact with pe0ple very well.. happiness,sadness everything we shre t0geteher. 

f0r all my semester 6 friends, a lot 0f program we have j0in t0gether. n0 w0nder our relationship are very strong and is hard f0r us to f0rget all the mem0ries we have d0ne! I l0ve you all very much.. from the orientation weeks, motivation day, pr0gramme organizer and bla..bla..bla... actuallyt00 much 0f pr0grem we already d0ne t0gthers. I'm s0rry if i can't t0 be a friend very well but.. I always appreciate what we already d0ne t0gthers. muahx!!!


2 comments: