Monday 25 April 2011

first m0ve.

assalamualaikum n very g00d evening for you,you,you,you, and you..yes ,you at the back!

okay,this blog has been created fr0m me after I just finished my last paper for Diploma in Marketing. Almost 3years i have been at this politeknik, it was called Politeknik Tuanku Sultanah Bahiyah,Kulim. For the first time I make my life at this institution, i just pray to Allah that I can survive comfortably with environment at Kedah. I never visit Kedah before this unless for my hari raya for a 10 years later. it was really fun actually. i learnt how to speak in Kedah even not in expert way.. :p.. 

for my classmate, we already make our relationship almost 3 years. Lots 0f memory have been we made together. I know I was a really great girl in the class...hahah... assist lec, inform you guys for any information giving by th0se lecturers that teach us. s0metimes  I felt, why I need to do all this??? I believe if we have sincere heart to do a job given by somebody, Allah will give  us a smooth way to do the j0b.. am I right???of course... my parents always remind me to feel positive towards people that might need a help form you. InsyaAllah, there something waiting for you in the future..

ahaa...about the exam. it was really  great actually..hahaha... guess what, all my finger can't wait to the final examination end. why? okay,here is the reason.. I am a marketing student, of course when exam comes, we need to get ready into all our finger in order to write the answer in long way that is mean 360 and above words for an essay..haha. just imagine that... 4 questions, 25 marks... t00 l0ng 0f essay... just like BI essay.. and for me,it really fun when my mind come out with some redicuolus idea just like 'goreng-goreng punya ayat'....hehe... s0,its make my finger become hard to accept anymore paper of marketing after this..hehe..\

so,i would like to end my story until here. It's really fun to do this blog by using English language.. s0, I would like influence all my members that very active in written a blog,just join me in write in English way...hehe.. what f0r we learnt English if we n0t practice it!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment