Monday 2 May 2011

back fr0m vacati0n...!!!

hell0...hell0...hell0....hehe

happy huh??of course! just back from vacation.. g0ing t0 where?0kay.. my family and I just back from P0rt Dicks0n,Negeri Sembilan.. s0 hhappy and really enj0y! 
owh ya.. berf0re that, I w0uld like t0 share s0mething on what happened t0 me f0r few days bef0re.. 0kay.. 0n Thursday till Saturday I went t0 Kubang Rotan,Kedah.. programmed f0r Bakti Siswa. its involve f0r p0liteknik at north zone,include PTSB,PSP,PBU,PTSS and organizer from POLIMAS... herm... okay la that pr0gramme..I think our pr0gramme are better than this..hehe... quite b0ring actually... the arrangement 0f tentative are quite l00se...hehe... n0t s0 thight..s0,the participant f0r this pr0grmmed are n0t cntrol by the organizer itself.. so,its up to you if you would like t0 d0 what... 
here are s0me picture that I would like share with you..enj0y!hehe

okay,here are the pr0ps!


g0t talent right?hehe


....seni000rrr  n  juni0000r...


we need t0 repair this h0use. ;( .. I'm appreciate what I have..


this is my buddy! her name : Jannah,from PTSS,Perlis


 yes,of course..hehe

okay that all about the picture... actually there's m0re... but it en0ugh okay..hehe 
I went back to my house on 30 April 2011 on Saturday.. I need t0 rush because on 1st Mei, my 'sepupu' will engage..hehe.. my m0m said, u better back early.. s0,after I just finished my programmed,I straight buy ticket from alor setar to shah alam.. then,I f0und him!!
 mr.norman hakim bin ahmad...hehe

thanx t0 mr. norman!!

okay..here are my 'sepupu yg bertunang'..hehe.. s0 beautiful,charming princes!ahakz!
just waiting f0r her wedding day actually..

this is her n her future 'mak mertua'..hehe


future husband and wife... s0 cute!ahakz!


okay... that all f0r n0w.... after this I will share my family VACATION..hehe
just wait okay!



No comments:

Post a Comment