Friday 6 May 2011

port dicks0n!

WELCOME T0

yes...glory beach resort.. my family and I was here on 1st and 2nd May 2011. we have a g00d time there. b00king an apartment and sneak out at night!ahakz!

at first my dad does n0t planned at all on this vacation,but after I'm back from Kedah,he said, okay..we will go..hehe.. s0,booking an aprtment.hard actually bc0z it was a public holiday. so many 0f family in Malaysia decide to have a good time at Port Dickson. 

finally, we decide to book a hotel while in the journey because we don't know where to stay actually until we find a signboard for GLORY BEACH RESORT at the junction. then, I used my expertise to call that resort,actually forcing by my dad. he f0rce me to call it,if not, my family and I will sleep in the van..p00r..hehe

then,finally we deserve what we want. an aprtment than can full by our family. it was in ground floor actually. but its okay because it near to swimming p00l. so it will easy to my younger brother to go there.. 
s0,everyb0dy..enjoy it!


so,many people actually.. s0,never mind.. 1 Malaysia right?


with the malaya hero..hehe


okay..here you go.., this is my IBU.. Happy mothers Day Ibu!



beautiful


our activity at night.. a crab session!


so,I would like thanx ti my parent because spent time together with us even in short time..hehe..
n0w,i need to focus on my future. need to find a job.. 
owh ya, congrats to Fitri because already have a job!
after this, I will find my j0b at the same place but in different branch..
wish me luck..bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment